Wednesday 30 December 2020

SLJ Activity 6

 

This is my food collage. I went around asking my family what they like to eat at summer and this is what we came up with. I also asked them why they like eat that and told me this: "Because there is no  right time to eat that unless it is summer otherwise it seem wrong." and I totally agree with some like the ice cream and some others. The hardest part about it was getting my brother to tell me because he had no idea and finding the right photos was quite hard as well but I think this is a good reposent of what we eat over summer. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lilly,

    These are some great tasty summer treats. Great idea to do a little bit of a survey around your family to get lots of different ideas. I think you did a great job with the photos, the watermelon and pineapple sound really refreshing and are my personal favorite from your list.

    What's your favourite from this list?

    Great work Lilly,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lilly it is Abbie here from blaketown school. I was just leting you know that you have done a awesome job on this slj task and you should maybe check out my blog.
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.