Wednesday 4 December 2019

Teaser Week


Lorde is a famous singer and she was born on November 7 1996 in Auckland.
Her real birth name is Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor. Lorde just turned 23 about a week ago.
You can listen to her music on YouTube, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play Music and Tuneln.
Did you know that Lorde became international crossover hit in 2013 with her debut studio album.
In 2009 her and her friends won a school talent show and then,
they got invited to sing on the local radio show and sing covers.Image result for information about lordeImage result for information about lorde

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lilly you did a good job on your work i think you did better than me good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. 😁😀😉
    hey lilly i think this is very very good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Lilly,

    My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I will be commenting on your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to getting to know you and reading your interesting blogs :)

    Thank you for sharing some interesting facts you have found out about Lorde. If you had to choose one of her songs as your favourite, what would it be? I would have to say that Tennis Court is my favourite song by Lorde. Do you know how she came up with the stage name Lorde?

    Keep up your blog posts over this teaser week and get ready to start with Week 1 of the Summer Learning Journey on Monday 16th December. I cannot wait to see what your next blog post will be about!

    Leisha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.