Monday 6 January 2020

SLJ activity 10

This morning I woke up and then I whacht tv for a bit and then made myself a hot chocolate ( to me it is caffeine) and then I brushed my teeth and my hair and then I pulled my mattress back into my room then I got dressed and then I went over to sophie's house to get babysat and then at lunch I went home.

Shakespearean
This m'rning i did wake up and then i whacht tv f'r a did bite and then madeth myself a hot chocolate ( to me t is caffeine) and then i did brush mine own teeth and mine own hair and then i did pull mine own mattress backeth into mine own cubiculo then i did get did dress and then i wenteth ov'r to sophie's house to receiveth babysat and then at lunch i wenteth home

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lilly

    This is such a cool tool to use Lilly. When you read your story that you have written and then try to read the Shakespearian version it is quite different.
    I am so glad that we don't talk like that! I had to keep going and reading your original one to see what the word was before it started.

    Great that you get to see Sophie in the holidays. The two of you can talk about all your hard work with the SLJ.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.